Groups Dance Classes and Socials
No partner necessary! Free Corkage
We rotate partners during the group dance class and social, so feel free to come by yourself, with a partner or friends. It’s a great way to meet new people or spend time with friends while learning something fun! (You don’t need any previous dance experience.)
Group Class Times:
- 7pm – 8pm Group class
- 8pm – 9pm Social
Fee: Only R380 per Month
- We teach Latin American dancing, Ballroom, Swing and Sokkie! Classes cover step patterns, partnering, technique & body movement.
- We also create fun team building with a fun Line dance or two mid-way through Social.
- We equip our students with the ability to dance and have loads of fun at different functions and events such as: Weddings, Matrick Farewells, Birthday Parties, Work functions or just a night out in Town.
- We offer our students the opportunity to make new friends, meeting a lot of interesting & passionate people who share the same hobbies.
- We help our students to put their knowledge of dancing to practice in the Social after the Group Class.
… and all the rest of the social and health benefits that go with dancing!
Our Latin American Dance styles include:
- Rumba (Cuban and Box)
- Cha cha
Our Ballroom Dance styles include:
- Rythm Foxtrot
- Slow Fox
- Viennese Waltz